Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ba-bat & Ball

Please can I just go outside and play?
Perfect! I've got my "baw" and "ba-bat".
Now for some recruits. . .
Whatdoya say chickens, want to play some ball?


This bat rarely leaves his hands. He refers to it as "ba-bat."

I realized that most of the pictures I have of him,
he's always holding his ba-bat.
Up the stairs with ba-bat.
Rocking in his chair with ba-bat.
Playing with toys and friends with ba-bat.
Trying on sister's glasses, without letting go of precious ba-bat.
Stopping to say cheese with ba-bat.
Exploring in nature with ba-bat.
Wandering the house with ba-bat.
Jumping on the trampoline with ba-bat.

I think I should probably find another ba-bat just in case
we lose this one, it might be more crucial than the binky. =)

1 comment:

Noni said...

He is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures!