Monday, August 2, 2010

Random Pictures

Somewhere I have a picture of Shaylin playing in this when she "fit" a little better. I thought it was hilarious to see her crammed in there with her legs sticking out. I love catching what's going on in the background with Jon playing catch with Zach. Ethan loves his binky and blanket, and he loves his little rocking chair. He usually has to keep his blanket and binky in his crib, but he wasn't feeling too well this day, so he got the best of both worlds. I love how the binky and blanket just make him melt. It's wonderful.
In getting Shaylin conditioned for the soccer season, Jon started running with whoever wanted to join him in the evenings before dinner. It became a fun little ritual for all of them.
I can't remember why Jon was feeding Ethan in this chair, instead of at the table, but he looked so cute sitting in his little blue chair, with his snazzy clear bib (he he) and his sandals.

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Phew! Just caught up on all of your posts! What fun!

I've really been thinking about you....let me know how things are going with the new job and with Ethan since the 19th.