Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brown paper packages tied up with strings. . .

I've never been one for online shopping. I've been a little worried about not seeing it in my hands first, or having the kids try it on to see if it fits, and then having to worry about shipping it back, etc. Not to mention, I didn't like the thought of paying the shipping for items I could just go pick up at a store. However, having a very busy toddler on my hands and getting great alert emails that inform me exactly when great deals are happening and where and having pretty much everyone offer free shipping was just the motivation I needed to join the throng of online shoppers this year. I must say, why have I waited so long to jump on this band wagon? It's a beautiful thing people! You browse, compare prices, click, then go on about your life as usual. A few days later you get a knock and ta-da your package has arrived. FABULOUS!
Sorry UPS, FedEx, & Postal Workers. . .
I made your job a bit busier,
but it sure made mine a lot easier,
so THANK YOU very much!

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Love it! I'm a huge fan!