Christmas morning excitement can be read in all of these expressions. The kids were just a little bit anxious to get downstairs Christmas morning.
We did manage to get one picture of these smiling faces, despite the anxiousness.
Ethan spotted his soccer ball first thing and was a very content little boy the rest of the day. Give this kid a ball and that's all he needs.
Unless, of course, big brother unwraps a baseball helmet. Ethan could barely walk with this thing on his head. I think it's about half his body weight. It was very entertaining to see him wobble around wearing this, and boy was he insistent on keeping it on if we tried to remove it. Definitely a memory for Christmas 2010.
The kids enjoyed their little puppet theatre. Ethan is practicing to be the first puppet on the stage.
I think this is how all of us felt by about noon. I love that he's wanting to be at the table to eat, but also wanting to lay down with his beloved blanket and binkie. What's a boy to do?We had a very nice Christmas, made lots of fun memories, and will cherish this last Christmas in our home here.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I'm intrigued by that big framed picture in the corner of the photo with Ethan peeking through the puppet theater. I'd love to see a picture of the whole thing... :)
Post a Comment