*Marty McFly* and I went to a totally rad 80's party.
He was rockin' the whole "Back to the Future" thing. I was originally planning to be the girlfriend Jennifer, but she was pretty boring and didn't have big enough hair for the 80's, so I became the spiced up version of Jennifer (Marty's girlfriend=)
Those true Back to the Future fans will notice the attention to detail in *Marty's* costume, from the headphones (which he even had the cassette tape of Huey Lewis & The News in the walkman in his pocket), to the "life preserver" (aka vest), the skateboard, suspenders and the cool shades. What a stud muffin! The only thing missing was the DeLorean. Maybe next time honey. =)
As for Ethan's costume. No, I don't usually dress my baby boy in purple and teal, it's an 80's thing.
We found that there were other McFly wanna-bes at the party. Of course my Marty was the best looking one. =) Ironically, even Jon's brother was planning on being Marty until he found out the day before when they called to borrow the skateboard and walkman. Instead, we loaned him a mustache to dress up as Magnum PI.
Gemia, er I mean *Madonna* actually had a working Polaroid camera that she took everyone's picture with. So bodacious!

3 comments:
Wow....looks like you had fun!
This is the Krista I remember!
You guys are pretty much AWESOME!
Post a Comment