Today Ethan is 8 months old,
and I may have turned 1 year older today as well =)
This little guy is growing up way too fast.
and I may have turned 1 year older today as well =)
This little guy is growing up way too fast.

He loves to pull himself up to things. He has finally figured out that if he lets go he will fall on his face, so he now knows how to 'gracefully' plop back down on his bottom when he's done standing instead of just letting go.
He is sporting two more teeth that popped through 2 weeks ago.
He loves exploring the next level of things since he can pull himself up and I love watching him make these discoveries. I love this curious age!
I gave him his first haircut a couple of weeks ago. I don't have pictures because I did it while I was feeding him and he was dozing in and out of sleep. I was just going to trim around his ears and then it just kept going and he was holding so still (pretty much asleep) on my lap that I just kept going. As for his size, he's actually tapering off a bit, and is now only 21 lbs and 28 inches tall. Still good size and bigger than any of my other kiddos at this age, but not following his enormous growth pattern like in the beginning. We sure love this little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment