Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve 2009

We had a fun family evening of playing games together and enjoying fondue. Zachary made good use of his cap gun to kick off the new year.
The kids and their friends enjoyed making lots of noise outside to ring in the new year.
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Noni said...

It is so fun to see all your great posts. Hailey, Kelson appreciated your great BD call, sorry we haven't caught you yet for a chat. Hopefully later today. Krista, it was fun to see your smiling face!

Sally said...

Hi Krista,

I found your family blog. I really don't have my own blog, it's more of my whole families blog (the Swenson side). But my e-mail address is sallyadutton@yahoo.com. Thanks for the Christmas letter. I'll keep you posted and send you some updated picture of my little family. I'll need your e-mail. Have a great weekend.