We received a surprise little snow storm and canceled everything else and just played.

I took the kids to a nearby park with some hills they could ride their tubes down. What a wonderful winter scene to see them all bundled up enjoying the white fluff.

When they got tired of tubing down the hill, I hitched them up on the big tube behind the van and went through our quiet neighborhood streets. Now before anyone goes calling CPS on me, I didn't go over 5 mph and no animals or humans were harmed in the process =) so chill!

The snow lasted just about the perfect amount of time. It started around 2:00ish and stayed for a nice fun evening of play and then disappeared almost as quickly as it came. Life resumed as normal the next day. That's a nice kind of snow storm.

The kids enjoyed some war paint and nice baths and hot cocoa after wards. These are the kind of days that you wish you had more of.
1 comment:
Looks like they had fun! Mine still isn't really that into playing in it... he just wanted to watch it fall.
Post a Comment