Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

Santa sure had his work cut out with 8 stockings to stuff at our house this year. He didn't forget a single one. I have to laugh each year how the kids feel the need to "label" their stocking for Santa, even though they are all the same besides the top color being either green or red. I suppose I should have sewn names into them when I made them 8 years ago. However, I would of had to know the future names of our children as we only had 2 kids when I made these. Maybe I should add them now. Anyway, on with the pictures.
Emptying the stockings is always so exciting.
I love how excited my kids get over little things. See Zach's face? That's excitement over chapstick! Starburst flavored chapstick. Love it!
Zachary wrote a story, complete with illustrations, for G'pa & G'ma Flake for Christmas. It was the cutest story and I meant to scan it in to keep a copy for ourselves before they left, but forgot. I'm hoping mom will scan it in and email it to me soon so I can post it on here. It was the funniest story (in an 8 year old humorous kind of way). We all had a good laugh and enjoyed reading it together.
Hailey making an outfit out of her new hat, scarf, dress, and slippers.
You go girl!
Enjoying Christmas dinner together.

We love this time of year and the opportunity we have to celebrate our Savior's birth and reflect on His life and love for us. We hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Noni said...

What fun to see all your awesome pictures! It is so fun to get a taste for the fun in your home and the wonderful Christmas you enjoyed. Love you all,
Noni

Lars said...

Your family is simply delightful. Thanks for blogging! :)