Here's the picture from the newspaper. Here's the link to the article online. I haven't picked up the actual newspaper yet, but someone called me and had seen it online. Here is the "oh so wonderful" picture of us. It makes me laugh because from the angle of the picture Hailey's feet look ginormous and I look pretty disinterested. I actually was talking to another salesman to the right of the photo, but because he's not shown in the picture it looks like I'm ignoring the salesman to my left. Anyway, I did learn that they can custom make a mattress any size or shape, and they will also custom make sheets to fit that mattress. There you have it folks. Hailey, get your pen ready. I'm sure your fans will be flocking soon to get your autograph =)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
The Oregonian
Here's the picture from the newspaper. Here's the link to the article online. I haven't picked up the actual newspaper yet, but someone called me and had seen it online. Here is the "oh so wonderful" picture of us. It makes me laugh because from the angle of the picture Hailey's feet look ginormous and I look pretty disinterested. I actually was talking to another salesman to the right of the photo, but because he's not shown in the picture it looks like I'm ignoring the salesman to my left. Anyway, I did learn that they can custom make a mattress any size or shape, and they will also custom make sheets to fit that mattress. There you have it folks. Hailey, get your pen ready. I'm sure your fans will be flocking soon to get your autograph =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's still fun to see your face, even if you are ignoring the salesman! :)
Wow, It is so fun to know celebrities! Hope all is well with all of you!
Awesome!! Definitely a keeper :).
Post a Comment