I took Hailey to Beaverton Square Mall last week after my physical therapy appointment (since it's next door). She had overheard that Santa was there, so we stopped in. After her visit with Santa we were slipping out of the mall through a bed store. The employees asked if we would be in a photo for them. Hailey was excited about the idea so she picked her favorite bed (a round one) and jumped right up on it and laid down on the pillow. I set Ethan on the bed beside her and he enjoyed crawling around while a store employee gave me a sales pitch on the mattress and the photographer snapped away.
Afterwards, the photographer asked for our names and then told us that the picture would appear on the front page of the metro section of The Oregonian on Wednesday, Dec. 9th. Hailey was really excited when she heard this. Not only did they want to take her picture, but put it in a newspaper? All weekend she's been saying, "I can't believe I'm going to be in a newspaper. People will probably ask for my autograph." Too funny! We don't get The Oregonian. However, tomorrow we may have to go and buy ourselves a copy. If any of you local readers happen to see it tomorrow, let me know.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Post a picture! :)
we get the paper! you can have ours so you don't have to buy one if you want!!!
How fun! For sure post the picture....I WANT TO SEE!
Tell Hailey she's FAMOUS now!!! I had not read your blog yet but was reading the paper and thought, "Wow. That sure looks like Krista." What a cute picture of the three of you.
ha ha, i was looking at that picture just a few minutes ago thinking gal these people look familar and wondering why, well you would think that family could recognize family, but i have to say the picture is not bugging me now. ill bring it over later if ya want it.
Post a Comment