Thursday, December 10, 2009

Aprons

It's been a busy time preparing gifts for everyone. A fun project I've been working on is making matching patchwork aprons for my sister and her 5 daughters for Christmas.
-Front View- -Back View-

I even made a smaller version apron for her youngest daughter. So cute.I've had to burn the midnight oil quite a bit to complete the project. When I did attempt to work on them during the day, I had a little buddy on my back sometimes "helping" me with the sewing. I also had a great little helper take care of Ethan when he would get tired of being on my back or the floor.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Fantastic aprons! I love the pieced design and you picked such cute fabrics! I'm very impressed with your sewing/backpacking skills!

Noni said...

Wow, the aprons are fabulous! Love you, Noni

Noni said...

Hailey, what a great helper you are! We miss you, Aunt Noni