
For family night tonight we made a thankful tree (thanks Heidi for the cute idea). We each wrote down things we are grateful for on leaves and tied them on to the branches. It was a good opportunity for us to talk about the many things we have to be grateful for this season. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
6 comments:
That is a pretty cool Idea, I just might steal it from you AND Heidi. :)
I love the tree. Soooo cute
Love that idea! I think I'll do it with my family on Thanksgiving day.
Here's an easy tip for next year: punch holes in the stems and use paper clips to hang them up! You just twist the paper clip so each end is a hook. :)
Look how inventive that is!
Hey Krista! So happy we found each other on facebook! My, how I've missed you! But now, you'll never be lost to me, since I'll follow your blog! Can't wait to catch up!
-Beth Ann
What a great idea - a Thankful Tree. Our tradition has always been to go around the table, towards the end of the turkey dinner, and each share things for which we are thankful. Then, at some point, we added one thing that we had learned over the past year. Yes, it gets very emotional but the Spirit is very strong and bares testimony of so much. But the tree would make it possible to share over miles when we are apart. Thanks :o)
Post a Comment