We thought of Jon this morning as we sang Happy Birthday to Gavin! It's fun to have birthday buddies in our families! At least this year you aren't dealing with two extra-crazy kids at your house! I also thought last night, "a year ago today I was getting a foot rub from Krista and about to have a baby..."
Yes, Happy Birthday Jon. I remember you at those picture ages. You have really been a stalwart and an inspiration over the years. It was fun to watch you grow and develop. It is even better to see you as such a wonderful adult, husband and father. We are grateful to have been blessed by knowing you. Great Big Hugs :o)
4 comments:
We thought of Jon this morning as we sang Happy Birthday to Gavin! It's fun to have birthday buddies in our families! At least this year you aren't dealing with two extra-crazy kids at your house! I also thought last night, "a year ago today I was getting a foot rub from Krista and about to have a baby..."
wow, zach looks just like him at his age!! happy birthday, jon.
Sooo Cute! I'm diggin the 80's red an black striped shirt.
Yes, Happy Birthday Jon. I remember you at those picture ages. You have really been a stalwart and an inspiration over the years. It was fun to watch you grow and develop. It is even better to see you as such a wonderful adult, husband and father. We are grateful to have been blessed by knowing you. Great Big Hugs :o)
Post a Comment