We get the normal comments about how similarly the children look like one of us. I've put a few pictures together to see what your opinion is. I tried to match up ages as best I could, but couldn't find a 9 year old picture of Jon, so Shaylin is a bit older than him in this picture.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My opinion: Shaylin looks the most like Jon.
My opinion: Zach looks more like Jon, especially from the nose down, and a little like me from the eyebrows up.
My opinion: Hailey's was the hardest for me to decide. I think I see more features from Jon, but some from me too. Definitely a mix.
7 comments:
Oh Wow! All of them are definitely a good mix! But, the girls looks more like you, and Zach looks like Jon alot...his and hers, nothing better than that! :)
Oh my... I think you are like us. Everyone on Lanes side of the family says the kids look like me and my side my kids look like Lane. You and Jon and your kids are all darling. we love you very much. Cindy
What fun to see pictures I love of you and ones I haven't seen of Jon! The pictures of the children are adorable. I must say they are each a pretty good blend. I am thinking Zach looks most like you--look at how similar the noses are!
Much love,
Noni
Cute blog! I think Hailey looks more like you though. I'm excited to see what your next baby looks like!
What a great idea. Love the pictures. I think your kids take the best from both of you.
OH MY HECK, THAT IS SO CUTE!! I think its a good mix too. The first two look like Jon, and definitely a mix on the last pictures. Your family is adorable. I love it!!
I think that the girls look more like you and Zach looks more like Jon...but maybe in Shalin is mostly the hair :) That is how I remember you. You are too cute!
Post a Comment