
Our 10 year anniversary is coming up next week. My parents offered to come and watch the kids while Jon and I went away for the weekend. We went back to where we spent our honeymoon. . .Seaside, Oregon.

Enjoying our mango chicken, pistachio rice, and some sparkling cider.

Our view of the ocean from our balcony.

10 years down, eternity to go.
Looking forward to spending forever with you babe!
6 comments:
Glad you had fun! Love the belly shot!
You guys are seriously so cute. You can tell you are going to make it to eternity!!! You are the sweetest little couple! LOVE IT!!
What a great week-end! I am glad that you were able to go away and have some alone time.
Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you got to go to the beach and celebrate. The pictures are great:)
Happy Anniversary! Time goes by so fast...I guess that is why we have until the eternities. Hey, if you made that mango chicken I want the recipe.
Look at your cute tummy!! :). Happy ten years to you both - you're a very cute couple. We're almost there ourselves. Time flies, doesn't it?
Post a Comment