Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Ultrasound

Today we got to peek inside at our baby. Here is a nice profile shot for you. Baby was very cooperative and everything looks healthy and normal. What a miracle! The technician was very careful to not reveal the gender of Baby Carroll. We're looking forward to May!

6 comments:

runningfan said...

Look at that gorgeous round head!!! Congrats. I'm personally a little sad you didn't see any of the goods.. :)

Danielle said...

me too. although i would've gladly gone and kept the secret from you! :) congrats!

Nurse Heidi said...

Boy golly, that's a beautiful noggin! I guess this answers the question I just emailed you. You definitely have more self control than I do on the gender thing - I figure it's a surprise at 20 weeks or at 40 weeks. I just get to satisfy my neurotic planning side by finding out sooner.

JulSH said...

Beautiful! I'm glad that all looks well and that the snow didn't hinder your ability to get to the appt.

Lyon Pride said...

I love not finding out! I'm glad there are a few others out there that wait for the surprise! Merry Christmas!

~Fawn said...

congrats you guys-isn't that head just as round as can be!!
looking forward to this spring to see if you've got another girl or boy
love reading your blog-lets me know there are really happy people in the world!
hugs
Jeff and Fawn