Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blessing Next Door

This is Kylee my neighbors daughter. I get to watch her every once in a while and it's so fun to see her growing up. She and Candace were kindred spirits, I'm sure of it. My neighbor and I were even in the hospital at the same time. She went into labor the day Candace was born. However, they were able to stop her labor and Kylee was born 6 weeks later. We know it's just that Kylee wanted to be around on Candace's big day. =) It's healing to have her around and to watch her grow and see what things Candace would be doing right now. She is my blessing next door.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Kind of a bittersweet post, girlfriend! I'm glad she's a blessing in your life.

Nurse Heidi said...

I have a little Sarah girl in my ward that's the same for me. I actually took her mom to the hospital when she went into labor because her hubby was away on an army assignment. Her mommy always sensed when I needed to fill my arms with a baby girl, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Juls said...

what a sweet post!