Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life Is Good

When life gets crazy I need little reminders that life is good, even if it's crazy. These pictures were good reminders for me today.

I love this candid picture of the family. Hailey playing a game of chase with Ethan (and Daddy's help), Shaylin and Zach in the background deep in conversation. A typical after dinner scene. Ethan and JoJo have a very sweet relationship. JoJo is so patient with Ethan as he pokes and chases her. These two are good friends.
Ethan and mama enjoying some floor time and a self-portrait.
My man doing the dishes. This always makes me smile.
Ethan loves to look outside, especially if the kids are outside playing. Hailey 'showered' Ethan with toys and then pushed him around in this tub for a long time. He was very entertained. Hailey is a great big sister and is very good at caring for Ethan.
I love these cool glasses the kids made for us.
Ethan chilling with JoJo while investigating the taste and texture of his shoe.Playing peek-a-boo with Shaylin. I find such joy in watching my older children get so excited with each new thing Ethan discovers.
Yes, life is good.

1 comment:

runningfan said...

These reminders are so good!

P.S. Do you have a new chair, or just a cover for the old one? I like it! :)