Seriously???
This is never something you want to see in your rear view mirror,
especially on a dark night like this.
This is never something you want to see in your rear view mirror,especially on a dark night like this.
It makes the heart immediately start pumping fasterand the brain race to figure out what you did wrong.
Imagine my relief when I looked closer in the mirror,
turned on the lights, and found this was the culprit.
turned on the lights, and found this was the culprit.
Yep, apparently Ethan had found Zach's light-up toy pacifier, popped it in his mouth and somehow turned on the flashing lights. In the dark van, on a dark road, all I saw was a sudden burst of flashing lights in my rear view mirror. Silly boy! I was very relieved to figure out it was just you.
3 comments:
That's hilarious!
Thanks for the good laugh Krista and . . . .little Ethan!
So Funny!
Post a Comment