I really can't believe my baby is 18 months old.
He's growing up so much.
I just love this age.
He's so curious and cute, I could just gobble him up.
He's now 25 lbs. and 33" tall.
Words: Daddy, Mama, Sisi, JoJo, chicken, baby, boo (book),
tank ew (thank you), pe (please), di (drink), no, kitty,
meow, neigh, moo, no (nose), eye, ha (hot), wow, oo oo (monkey),
pipee (sippee), eee (eat), na na (banana), hi, neowk (milk), and many other
babblings that we haven't placed yet.
Favorite Toys: Ba-bat, balls (any and all), lots of books
(Goodnight Moon is one of his favorites), JoJo's toys, the piano,
bubbles, music to dance to, anything that makes noise or music,
his little basketball hoop, cars, trucks, & trains.
He loves nursery rhymes, lap games,
fingerplays (like Itsy Bitsy Spider),
playing catch on the stairs (I throw the balls up and he
throws them down), jumping on the trampoline, and wrestling.
He's growing up so much.
I just love this age.
He's so curious and cute, I could just gobble him up.
He's now 25 lbs. and 33" tall.
Words: Daddy, Mama, Sisi, JoJo, chicken, baby, boo (book),
tank ew (thank you), pe (please), di (drink), no, kitty,
meow, neigh, moo, no (nose), eye, ha (hot), wow, oo oo (monkey),
pipee (sippee), eee (eat), na na (banana), hi, neowk (milk), and many other
babblings that we haven't placed yet.
Favorite Toys: Ba-bat, balls (any and all), lots of books
(Goodnight Moon is one of his favorites), JoJo's toys, the piano,
bubbles, music to dance to, anything that makes noise or music,
his little basketball hoop, cars, trucks, & trains.
He loves nursery rhymes, lap games,
fingerplays (like Itsy Bitsy Spider),
playing catch on the stairs (I throw the balls up and he
throws them down), jumping on the trampoline, and wrestling.
Ethan also really loves his little xylophone. He'll drag it around (it's on wheels) and then haul himself and the xylophone up to the rocking chair and play for long periods of time. So sweet.We love you little monkey and are so happy to
see you growing so healthy and strong.
see you growing so healthy and strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment