
Today for Achievement Day activity the girls had a tea party. Shaylin loved the opportunity to pull out some clothes for the occasion. She found this dress, which was actually the dress I wore to my oldest sister's wedding reception when I was 8 years old. My mom made it for me, and Shaylin loved it to pieces. Her long pearl necklace was her Great Grandma Spencer's piece of jewelry. It was so fun to see her put it all on.
Lovely dahling!Part II

When Shaylin got back from her activity, she decided to do another tea party with Hailey. Such a nice big sister. It looks like Ethan wants in on the action too.

Lovely having tea with you ladies this afternoon.
2 comments:
Very fun! I love that Shaylin is wearing your dress!
Shaylin,
I am so glad "the" dress is still being enjoyed and worn! Love you,
Aunt Noni
Post a Comment