Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a snap this year because the kids were content recylcing costumes from past years. I took the kids to trick or treat at the local businesses this year. We've never done it before, but they enjoyed it. Zach had a game right after, so he conveniently dressed as a baseball player. =) Hailey decided to be the clown this year and wear the costume I made for Zachary last year, Shaylin was the cute witch again with the costume I made her last year, and Ethan the puppy dog.We also attended our ward's Halloween party. Zach switched things up to be a Hippie-Punk guy (I think combined that makes him a Hunk). Honestly, he just wanted some excuse to color his hair green and wear his favorite colorful shirt. Jon pulled off the Marty McFly look again and I threw on a Pooh Bear costume from years past. Like I said, easiest Halloween ever.
All of our kids have had their picture taken with the giant Pooh Bear at G'pa & G'ma Carrolls.
However, none of them have had their picture taken with this Pooh Bear. =)

Happy Halloween!

No comments: