Friday, October 29, 2010
This kid's got moves!
Another sideways video. I'll learn one of these days. It's just a natural thing my hand does when the camera is in my hand (turn the camera to the right angle), so my apologies again.
I love seeing Ethan with a ball, any ball. He loves basketballs, volleyballs, tennis balls, soccer balls, footballs, racquetballs, and baseballs. He loves to throw them (with his left hand) and kick them and has pretty good coordination. He also loves to back up from any ball before he kicks it and get a few good steps in before blasting a shot. It's pretty cute. Shaylin likes to tease him and push the ball right up to his feet so he'll keep backing up trying to get away from the ball to run up on it to kick it. Silly sister! In this video he also shows you his sweet pull back move on the soccer ball (at around 2:25), who knew? I also captured him saying, "achoo" and pretending to sneeze. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment