What do kids have to do to get their grandparents to come for Christmas? My kids will go to great lengths apparently. They made these signs and then wrote an email begging them to come to our home for Christmas. Sharing G'pa & G'ma Flake with 6 other families means we have to wait our turn. Not sure if they'll be able to swing it this year, but not because of lack of effort or an invitation on my kids part.Saturday, November 28, 2009
Christmas Plea
What do kids have to do to get their grandparents to come for Christmas? My kids will go to great lengths apparently. They made these signs and then wrote an email begging them to come to our home for Christmas. Sharing G'pa & G'ma Flake with 6 other families means we have to wait our turn. Not sure if they'll be able to swing it this year, but not because of lack of effort or an invitation on my kids part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is hilarious. I hope they get their wish!
too cute! I hope they get their wish. :) (if not they convinced me! I'm heading over! hehe)
I LOVE this post! So perfect!
I also love Jon's birthday post - you are a very lucky woman. Happy Birthday Jon!
Post a Comment