Today is my hubby's Birthday! Jon is such a wonderful husband and father. His children adore him (as do I =). I pulled out some pictures of him with each of the kids at the hospital the day they were born.
Jon with Shaylin in 1999
Jon with Zachary in 2001
Jon with Hailey in 2003
Jon with Candace in 2007
Jon with Ethan in 2009As I look through each of these pictures it makes me smile and reminds me what a wonderful man I have. He is such a kind and loving guy. He is so good to me and loves and cares for his family. His priorities are right on and he manages to balance all that he does. He is so good to put those things that are important first. He is a hard worker and makes so many sacrifices. He is the head of our home and we would be lost without him. What a wonderful man I married.

1 comment:
Wonderful, wonderful. Love the pictures! Noni
Post a Comment