
These two little guys have known each other for more than half their life starting in preschool. They are good little buddies and really enjoy playing together. Unfortunately, their family moved this week and will definitely be missed around here.

Zach decided he wanted one last evening with "Da Boyz." He invited them over for a sleepover, which he doesn't get to do very often.

They enjoyed talking into the wee hours of the night.

Our kids stair step each other nicely from the youngest to the oldest (some not pictured):
Ethan,
Claire,
Candace,
Evan,
Hailey,
Cameron,
Zachary,
Logan,
Shaylin.

Of course we had to get a picture of what it's really like when these kids get together.

Goodbye Hugs (more like goodbye tackles)

And a final goodbye yell. Just wanted to make sure the neighbors would miss them as well.

We wish our friends the best in their new adventure. We sure will miss their sweet family and their wonderful friendship.
3 comments:
They really left, huh? You'll have to fill me in.
I liked playing with you, Zach! The sleepover was fun. I want to come over to your house for Christmas or even better you should come here because we have lots of SNOW! It's like zero degrees in the night here. Brrrrr... I miss you!
Obviously I'm a little behind in my blog reading. It was a fun surprise to see we made it on your blog. We sure miss you all!!
Post a Comment