The chickens and JoJo are getting more used to each other. JoJo only snatches their tailfeathers when they are in their chicken run. I still don't think I'd completely trust her or the chickens out in the yard by themselves. The chickens found my cherry tomato bushes and really enjoyed eating a few of those. Doesn't JoJo's face just say, "I'm leaving them alone, but do I have to? The chickens aren't afraid of her. They come right up to her and peck anything shiny on her.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
An Egg
The chickens and JoJo are getting more used to each other. JoJo only snatches their tailfeathers when they are in their chicken run. I still don't think I'd completely trust her or the chickens out in the yard by themselves. The chickens found my cherry tomato bushes and really enjoyed eating a few of those. Doesn't JoJo's face just say, "I'm leaving them alone, but do I have to? The chickens aren't afraid of her. They come right up to her and peck anything shiny on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment