
Isn't this the best view to wake up to in the morning? He's so quiet and happy and when I open my eyes, there he is just smiling and peeking over his bassinet.

Then he gets all excited as I get ready to pick him up.

I had to show how long he's getting. I think my time of having him sleep in the bassinet is about up. I never like moving to the next stage, something about admitting that my baby is growing up.

And this is the last thing I see at the end of the day. So sweet, sound asleep and loving his tummy.
6 comments:
He is adorable...and definitely growing up!
i was just thinking about this yesterday... Arlo is soooo long that his days in the bassinet are almost numbered, not quite as soon as ethan... but still. i don't want him to move to his crib! i think i might cry... and have him sleep in bed with us (which he does for naps and sometimes in the early morning)... but maybe not.
what a cute baby you have!!!
That is a beautiful site
OMGOSH!His so adorable.I love his smiles.What a stud!
So sweet, I remember those days and not wanting them to leave our room. He is so cute.
I think we had the same bassinet! That first picture reminds me of Isaiah doing that - so quiet and then that smile! Makes me miss those days - not enough to have another baby - but miss them still the same!
Post a Comment