Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bath in a Bucket?

See JoJo's tongue?
No JoJo, you don't have to give the baby a bath in the bucket, there's water inside the bucket for the bath. =)
Ethan thought I had lost my marbles when I put him in a bucket with water, as did the rest of the family. However, he warmed up to the idea quickly and enjoyed the close quarters and splashing to his hearts content.

I had read somewhere that babies like this type of a bath, as it reminds them of being in utero and they don't feel so exposed with all the space of a bathtub. We decided to give it a try and sure enough Ethan loved it.
Now don't throw the baby out with the bath water daddy.

3 comments:

Jaimey said...

Love it! and so much cheaper than the things being marketed for such activities! :)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AJ69CS?tag=supercoolbaby-20&link_code=as3&creativeASIN=B001AJ69CS&creative=373489&camp=211189

runningfan said...

Sweet! When Lexi is steadier, we will give this a try! The little bird isn't ready to sit up on her own...

Melissa said...

what a clever idea! then again, you always seem to have them.