Shaylin has really enjoyed this soccer season. Her skills have improved so much this year. It's been enjoyable to watch her games. I might be one of those parents that gets a little worked up on the sidelines and has ideas that I don't keep to myself. Nothing that would embarrass her, just not exactly a quiet soccer mom on the sidelines. She still has 3 games left in the season. I think this was our last sunny game though.

Hailey enjoyed playing soccer this year too. Her team name was the
Garfields. She is one of the tallest members of her team. She really is quite tall for her age and only trails her brother by 1 1/2" (much to his dismay =). She had her last game on Thursday and is very excited about finally getting her very first trophy.

We celebrated the end of her soccer season with a little ice cream.

Hailey sure knows how to enjoy her ice cream!
2 comments:
Hello Carrolls! What fun to see the soccer fun and Ethan in a bucket! Zach, how are your teeth coming along? I would love to see a bigger version of your great new family pix. (I couldn't get it too enlarge for some reason.) Hope you all have an awesome day!
Love,
Aunt Noni
The ice cream cone picture is priceless!! Love that chocolate smile :).
Post a Comment