Lucky for us he hasn't figure out where forward is yet. For now he just pushes with his hands, which pushes himself backwards. He can really move around a lot this way, it's just not in the direction that he's wanting to go so he gets pretty frustrated.
Look at the concentration (love the tongue). I know my days are numbered before he's on the move and into everything.

6 comments:
Ah, he is a DOLL! I can't believe how active he is. I think Lex might be a little more laid back than my boys...wouldn't that be delightful?
Wow! Can he really be that old? He is so cute. Babies are fun at that age. We thought of you guys the other day. Mike had to stick some kid's front teeth back in his head. Hope Zach is doing well.
Krista,
He is SO ADORABLE!!! I love seeing the pictures you post on your blog!
Noni
Oh he's just not big enough to be doing that already!!
You've got to be kidding? Don't let him grow up!!!
Uh oh! I smell trouble! Marley just figured out how to open my cupboard doors in the kitchen.....and I cannot stand putting child proof locks on them. SO...the days of tupperware and cups and bowls and plates filling my kitchen floor have begun!! :)
Post a Comment