Monday, October 5, 2009

Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dogs Tails

Mondays are laundry day at our house. Apparently, Zachary was a little too hasty in putting these shorts in the laundry. Surely, he had to notice his pockets were pretty full. I got a chuckle out of it.
Left pocket contents: 1 dirty sock, army guy, earbuds.
Right pocket contents: 1 dirty sock, sucker, loop pen, 1 foam earbud cover.

This kid does not like to wear socks. As soon as he comes home from school off they go, but he has learned that he can't leave them lying around or JoJo (our dog) will eat them (yes, she'll eat the whole sock), and he doesn't want to go all the way upstairs to put them in the laundry, so he stuffs them in his pockets.

Oh, how I love how little boys think. At least there weren't any "frogs and snails and puppy dogs tails" hidden in these pockets. I never did understand that rhyme. I get the frogs and maybe snails, but not the puppy dogs tails.

1 comment:

Chiara said...

hahaha - I too love emptying out my boys' pockets. What treasures I find!!