"Aunt Kwista, will you come to my birfday pawdy?
I want a wobot an some canny."
I want a wobot an some canny."
It was hilarious because it was out of the blue that this phone call came and his 'birfday" wasn't for another month. Talk about planning ahead. He was lucky enough to have his birthday land during our spring break so we could indeed come to his 'birfday pawdy." The kids enjoy visiting their cousins in Boise, Idaho and we usually spend spring break with them. However, Isaac now thinks I'm the best Aunt ever because I came for his 'birfday pawdy" AND brought him a robot and some candy. Happy Birthday Isaac.

This is the favorite tree to climb whenever we go to cousins. It's got the perfect branches for scaling up.


2 comments:
Look at all those blonde kids! I forgot that your brother had a baby right after Candace....
You get major cool aunt points for that!
Post a Comment