Oh baby, baby, the places you'll go with
these precious little tootsies.
When he's crawling around if his knees are bare, as soon
as he touches the kitchen floor he'll start crab crawling
up on his feet and hands with his bum up in the air. He
doesn't like the feel of the hard cold floor on his knees.


I love how he wakes up so happy. I can hear him through the
monitor playing with his monkey and being so happy and content.
Who could resist this happy face first thing in the morning?
This boy loves being outside, but because it's
still pretty cold he settles for standing at the
door watching for the kids to get off the bus.
He loves to be lifted up high to touch the ceiling by
balancing. He'll usually get the giggles and then crumple
in a heap and you have to be ready to catch him.
We were at the kids school and he loves these mats. This
is the face he pulls when he's concentrating on something
else, but still smiling. It's a pretty funny face because the
smile is so forced. Sorry you only can see the profile of it.

When he's crawling around if his knees are bare, as soon
as he touches the kitchen floor he'll start crab crawling
up on his feet and hands with his bum up in the air. He
doesn't like the feel of the hard cold floor on his knees.


I love how he wakes up so happy. I can hear him through the
monitor playing with his monkey and being so happy and content.
Who could resist this happy face first thing in the morning?

This boy loves being outside, but because it's
still pretty cold he settles for standing at the
door watching for the kids to get off the bus.

He loves to be lifted up high to touch the ceiling by
balancing. He'll usually get the giggles and then crumple
in a heap and you have to be ready to catch him.

We were at the kids school and he loves these mats. This
is the face he pulls when he's concentrating on something
else, but still smiling. It's a pretty funny face because the
smile is so forced. Sorry you only can see the profile of it.

He's walking along furniture and loves his little walking
toy. He even makes a noise "vmmm" while pushing it
around." I think he's going to be walking on his own before

He loves this big soft Annie doll. He'll chew on her
I think it's funny how Hailey decided to dress Annie in some of her own clothes. My mom made this doll for me when I was little, complete with a red Annie dress, just like the one in the movie. I appreciated it, but didn't really appreciate it until I was much older and really realized that she made this, like every part. . .the face, the hands, the legs and feet, the body, her red yarn hair, her identical Annie clothes, etc. Anyway, she was always amazing like that, making handmade gifts. She even made me a pound puppy one year and I totally thought it was store bought, all the way down to the heart on the bottom. Okay, this post is about Ethan, not my childhood, sorry the doll brought back memories. Thanks Mom! =)
and drags her around by her legs and arms.
I think it's funny how Hailey decided to dress Annie in some of her own clothes. My mom made this doll for me when I was little, complete with a red Annie dress, just like the one in the movie. I appreciated it, but didn't really appreciate it until I was much older and really realized that she made this, like every part. . .the face, the hands, the legs and feet, the body, her red yarn hair, her identical Annie clothes, etc. Anyway, she was always amazing like that, making handmade gifts. She even made me a pound puppy one year and I totally thought it was store bought, all the way down to the heart on the bottom. Okay, this post is about Ethan, not my childhood, sorry the doll brought back memories. Thanks Mom! =)This is one of Ethan's favorite places to play. If the
fridge door is opened for any longer than 5 seconds,
you can expect the little mister to be right there grabbing
bottles out of the door. He seems to think it's his "job"
to make sure everything is taken out of the fridge.

In the picture to the right above notice how Ethan is sitting on his knees. This is his preferred sitting position as opposed to flat on his bottom. Sometimes it's with his feet slid a little further apart and his bottom will be on the ground in between his feet. It's exactly how Jon would sit when he was little.
Ethan is learning so many new things.
It seems like everyday he picks up something new.
~Right now he's learned to wave bye-bye and even moves
his mouth open and shut silently saying ba-ba. ~
~When JoJo is around, he'll point to her and say wu-wu.~
~He has this little way of talking that is so cute.
It's so quiet like a whisper, and it's with many different sounds.
He'll give little bursts of air saying, "pf, ss, ooph, ts, ph,
wh, sh, uwa." It's one of those things that is
so hard to describe, but the cutest thing ever.~
~He is fascinated with anything that has wheels.
Zachary didn't have this fascination when he was
younger, so this is amazing to see how early this
fascination has started. He'll eye a car in a whole
heap of toys and head straight for it and then
drive it back and forth on the floor next to him.
He loves the stroller wheels and is practically falling out of
the stroller trying to watch them go round and round.~
~He loves bath time and as soon as he hears the water running
will crawl up next to the tub and start pounding on the edge and
sticking his foot up like he's going to climb over the edge.~
~I love his unruly hair. No amount of water can
keep it down. I'm sure if I used some product on it
I could make it stick down, but then I'd miss
feeling the soft fluff of his baby hair.~
~He loves to kiss-fish (ask for a kiss) by
smacking his lips together.~
~I love to hear the slap-slap-slap sound of his hands
as he crawls across the kitchen floor.~
~I love how he holds my face with his little
chubby hands and looks at me so knowingly.~
~I love how he slimes my cheek when
he gives me open mouth kisses.~
I can't believe Ethan is already 10 months old.
How the time flies.
We're cherishing every stage and
it just keeps getting better and better.
We love you little man!
fridge door is opened for any longer than 5 seconds,
you can expect the little mister to be right there grabbing
bottles out of the door. He seems to think it's his "job"
to make sure everything is taken out of the fridge.


In the picture to the right above notice how Ethan is sitting on his knees. This is his preferred sitting position as opposed to flat on his bottom. Sometimes it's with his feet slid a little further apart and his bottom will be on the ground in between his feet. It's exactly how Jon would sit when he was little.
Ethan is learning so many new things.
It seems like everyday he picks up something new.
~Right now he's learned to wave bye-bye and even moves
his mouth open and shut silently saying ba-ba. ~
~When JoJo is around, he'll point to her and say wu-wu.~
~He has this little way of talking that is so cute.
It's so quiet like a whisper, and it's with many different sounds.
He'll give little bursts of air saying, "pf, ss, ooph, ts, ph,
wh, sh, uwa." It's one of those things that is
so hard to describe, but the cutest thing ever.~
~He is fascinated with anything that has wheels.
Zachary didn't have this fascination when he was
younger, so this is amazing to see how early this
fascination has started. He'll eye a car in a whole
heap of toys and head straight for it and then
drive it back and forth on the floor next to him.
He loves the stroller wheels and is practically falling out of
the stroller trying to watch them go round and round.~
~He loves bath time and as soon as he hears the water running
will crawl up next to the tub and start pounding on the edge and
sticking his foot up like he's going to climb over the edge.~
~I love his unruly hair. No amount of water can
keep it down. I'm sure if I used some product on it
I could make it stick down, but then I'd miss
feeling the soft fluff of his baby hair.~
~He loves to kiss-fish (ask for a kiss) by
smacking his lips together.~
~I love to hear the slap-slap-slap sound of his hands
as he crawls across the kitchen floor.~
~I love how he holds my face with his little
chubby hands and looks at me so knowingly.~
~I love how he slimes my cheek when
he gives me open mouth kisses.~
I can't believe Ethan is already 10 months old.
How the time flies.
We're cherishing every stage and
it just keeps getting better and better.
We love you little man!


4 comments:
I can't believe how much he has changed in the last little bit. He's such a doll. Keep him little. :)
He is really growing up. He is so cute! My favorite is the picture of him and Jon pointing and the "ooo--monkey" It is unclear from your caption who you are referring to! :) Apparently they both like to do that. Too cute!
Very cute pics. Chubby legs, hands, and cheeks. It makes you just want to eat him!
Omgosh Krista,what are you feeding that child? His getting bigger and cuter every time I come in here.What a beautiful baby.Love his little thighs.I just want to pinch them..lol..His so adorable.How have you guys been? We sure miss you guys alot. Hope all is well with you guys.We love you guys:) P.S and girl you are looking good:)
Post a Comment