The kids enjoyed going to skate world together.

Zach and Hailey wanted to use their own rollerblades and Shaylin wanted to use the actual roller skates. They all did well with whatever they had on their feet.

I'm still getting used to seeing Shaylin without her glasses. She was groovin' to the tunes while skating around.

Zach just wanted to speed skate the whole night. This kid is always in a hurry. I did get him to slow up just a little so I could get this picture of him coming around the rink.

Hailey surprised me the most with what a good little skater she was. She even entered the girls speed skating race that the skating rink did halfway through the session.

Here's a few of the friends the kids were skating with. Zach was the lone boy, apparently the girls didn't mind. He probably didn't either. =)
2 comments:
Holy Cow! Shaylin looks like mini-Krista without her glasses! Reminds me of the Logan Skating Rink at reunion time...
Misty
So fun to see what you are all doing!
Love you,
Aunt Noni
Post a Comment