Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hailey's 1st Lost Tooth

Hailey came home from church today beaming with enthusiasm and carrying this little baggy. During primary her very lose tooth had started to bleed. Our sweet friend Andrea took Hailey to the restroom and saw how it was hanging on by a thread and "helped" the tooth out. Hailey was so excited. I had been home sick with strep throat and she could hardly wait to show me.
I've included Hailey's letter to the tooth fairy. She tells the story beautifully, which I'm sure the tooth fairy appreciates.
For those that can't read this letter I've typed it below:

Dear Tooth Fairy
Look on the back, o and my name is Hailey

At church today sister plat yancnt my tooth out of my mouth in primary. Well first it was bleeding and then she pulld me out of class. Then she took me to the bathroom and her and I washd are hands and then she yancnt my tooth out. But it didint hert. Then we went to find a bag for it and at the bathroom there was so much blud but I got it off o and a fuue more things is your name Tinkerbell or is it Silvermist or Fon or Roseta or Adressa.
Love Your Best New Frend

That cute little tooth fairy responded. Her note was only 2 inches long and 1 inch wide with teeny tiny writing on it. Hailey informed us it was written on special fairy paper. Apparently, her tooth fairy's name wasn't any of the above.

Happy 1st Lost Tooth Hailey!

2 comments:

runningfan said...

Precious!

Noni said...

Way to go Hailey! That is very exciting to loose your first tooth! Hope your mom is all better.

Love,

Aunt Noni