
Zachary is quite the little piano man. Any free moment he has he is on the piano playing whatever his latest favorite is. He was playing around with two songs on the piano and going back and forth playing a line or so from each. It was pretty funny to hear him dramatize between the two. Here's the
masterpiece he came up with when he combined, "The Entertainer" and "Dark Eyes." He renamed it, "The Dark Entertainer."

Putting video on the computer and then on to blogger is a first for me. Something is messed up with the synchronization of sound and picture together, but you'll get the idea. The first clip is "The Entertainer" (at Zachary's speed, everything he does is fast). The second clip is "Dark Eyes," after I told him he had to slow down. He took his time with the fermata at the beginning just to prove a point to me, little turkey. The purpose of this video thing was to display what these two songs sounded like when put together, but as luck would have it, the video clip I have of Zachary playing these together isn't working, it's all warbled and skips around. I'll keep messing with it, or try recording it again, but I'll get this posted for now. Enjoy the 8 year old entertainer!
2 comments:
Wow-he is quite the piano player! Good job Zach! I also liked the other 2 faces peeking in at the end :)
Way to go Zach!
Post a Comment