Friday, June 18, 2010

After School Aftermath. . .

School has been out less than 24 hours.
I think my kids hauled the entire contents of their
classrooms home to my kitchen counter.
Lovely!
I know what we're doing today.


All papers were looked at, sorted, and filed or discarded.
If something was really valued, we took a picture of it before tossing it.
Backpacks were emptied and cleaned out.
Summer extra credit papers were put in homework cubby's.

2.5 hours later
I can smile at my clean counter again.


School is officially over and summer vacation has finally started.
I love a nice clean fresh start. . .




:)

Well, that didn't last very long.
It looks like the mess just moved from one place to another.
The building of forts has begun again.

Ready or not summer, here we come!

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Oh, the paper! I have a stack hiding in one of my cupboards in Colorado...