
Shaylin is part of a group at church called Achievement Day Girls. They had a Daddy Daughter Date activity today.

For one of the activities, they all had the fathers line up in a row and sit in their chairs. Do they look nervous?

Then the girls put lots of shaving cream on and pretended to shave the dad's faces with a popcycle stick.

Did I mention the "lots" part on the shaving cream?

Shaylin was quite proud of her work.
(I like the handprints on the paper towel personally.)
Then it was time for the girls to sit down while all the dad's did their hair. It was entertaining to see who knew how to do their daughter's hair and who didn't.

Wow Jon, not only 1, but 2 ponytails. Great job. Hilarious you two!

I know Shaylin loves her daddy so much. They have such a great relationship. I know this Daddy Daughter Date was a great day and something Shaylin will remember for a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment