Hailey was asked by her teacher to offer some advice to Kindergartners for next year. Her letter cracks me up. She still isn't fond of using periods or commas to separate thoughts, so it's a little muddled. I typed what she meant to write below just in case you can't follow her writing. At the end you'll notice a line erased. I had her erase her closing sentence and put something less egotistical instead. I do love the blunt self-confidence kids have in themselves at this age though.
Dear Kindergartener,
Welcome Kindergarteners. You will love being in Mrs. Reamer's class. You'll go to recess and P.E. and library and music and you'll make new friends also, unless you know some people after you're in kindergarten for a while. When you've been in kindergarten for a while, you'll do centers. Love Hailey, the smartest girl in the class of last year a girl from last year. :D
4 comments:
Haha! Love it! And I bet she IS the smartest girl in her class!
Hahahah! I think this girl is just my Madden's type! We should talk about a pre-arranged married!! ;)-
MARRIAGE...not married....duh! I really shouldn't try to do things with a 1 year old on my lap!
What a cutie!!
Post a Comment