Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall in Oregon


I think Oregon is beautiful year round, but I especially love the fall colors. I can't get over all the variations and different shades, all backed up to the majestic evergreens. Today as Hailey and I ran errands, I brought my camera along and took some pictures. However, pictures never seem to do the real scene justice, but you'll get the idea.





I love the hills. There is a reason why we are called "City of Trees."





This is looking up into the hills. The green space near the top in the middle is Skyline Cemetery, where Candace is buried. I love being able to look up to this hill from almost anywhere in town and see my baby's resting place.

This is the same hill, just not as zoomed in. These are all the beautiful trees leading up to the cemetery hill.



Hope you've enjoyed a glimpse of this beautiful season in Oregon.

6 comments:

runningfan said...

Sniff, sniff...I sure miss that place! That last one of Evergreen was just so close to home!

Chiara said...

Ahhhh....I miss Portland! Seriously - could it be any more gorgeous?! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Courtney B said...

I love living in Oregon! It's so wonderful outside, isn't it?

Danielle said...

how fun....thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Lyon Pride said...

Wow! You got some awesome pictures. I love fall in Oregon!

Lisa Hutchings said...

Thanks for posting the pictures...I miss Oregon! I really enjoyed seeing the fall pictures!