I know I just did a picture of Ethan with his monkey, but I wanted an official 2 month old picture with this. He now weighs 15 lbs. He's definitely my little chunky-monkey and I love it.Sunday, June 28, 2009
2 Months Old
I know I just did a picture of Ethan with his monkey, but I wanted an official 2 month old picture with this. He now weighs 15 lbs. He's definitely my little chunky-monkey and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures! Ethan has the cutest smile and I love the one of him and Zachary. One of these days I need to HOLD that baby of yours. Maybe he just needs to pay an extended visit to the library. ;)
I love being able to see how Ethan and all of you are doing! Miss and love you lots, Noni
Post a Comment