Starting with the 1st letter written in 2007.
Translation for the above letter for those who don't read 1st grade handwriting: "Dear tooth fary, I want to know who you are and where you live? you can send a note back if you want and I want to know if you are a fary. From Zachary"
Translation for the above letter for those who don't read 1st grade handwriting: "Dear tooth fary, I want to know who you are and where you live? you can send a note back if you want and I want to know if you are a fary. From Zachary"
Translation for the above letter for those who don't read 2nd grade handwriting: "Dear Aurelia, remember when I wrote that note a couple years ago when I lost my either 2nd or 3rd tooth, well now I've lost my 5th. I just felt like writing you a letter this time. The way I lost my tooth was by accidently brushing my teeth to fast. I was wondering is Distal Ossea on a diffrent planet or on our planet or out of the milky way? I am also wondering how tall you are like a centimeter or an inch or a milameter or maybe even a foot. The last thing is I'm wondering where do you get in my house. You can write a note back if you want."

6 comments:
What a clever tooth fairy you have! Love the letters.
Your kids are lucky to have such an awesome tooth fairy!
You are too cool and your kids are too lucky to have you. You clearly make growing up a very fun experience!
So that's where my girls got the idea! Both Hannah and Bekah wrote letters to their tooth fairy soon after seeing Zach's first 2007 letter. I love it! Life is more exciting with these little adventures.
the only thing that might have made that cuter is if the tooth fairy had strunk the paper to fairy size and made Zachary use a magnifying glass to read it. :) I am a mean mommy- i- mean fairy!
That's one nice fairy. One inquistive boy.
Santa decided to leave a handwritten thank you note for his milk and cookies this past Christmas at our house. I don't think that'll happen again.
Post a Comment