
What would a visit from
G'pa Flake be without a project? I'm so excited to have my water barrel storage rack built. It's made to hold 4, but apparently the kids felt like trying out the top rack. Thanks Dad for building it!

The morning after
G'ma arrived she was ironing her clothes and Hailey quickly grabbed her iron (that barely gets warm) and joined
G'ma. She was excited to use her iron with somebody since I rarely iron.

The kids enjoyed taking
G'pa &
G'ma to
OMSI. Here they are in the lab getting a chemistry lesson from
G'pa Flake, which happens to be something he majored in many years ago.

Thanks for coming for Zachary's baptism and Ethan's blessing. It was a good visit.
3 comments:
Oh, Krista,
How I wish we could have been there! I am so glad for your wonderful blog which keeps us updated. I LOVE all the great pictures.
Much love,
Noni
Your parents look just like I remember them from YEARS ago! Congrats on the exciting times in your family. It only gets more crazy from here!
Such a talented family. Those storage racks are WOW. I've never seen that before. Great idea...I'll invite someone over who irons so my girls know what it is...I can think of one friend. :0)
Post a Comment