Saturday, June 6, 2009

Zachary's Baptism Day

Today was a special day for Zachary. He was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In our faith, children wait until they are 8 years old to take this step because then they are old enough to understand the sacred covenants they are making with Heavenly Father. Zachary had his dad (who holds the Melchizedek Priesthood) baptize him.There were many family members who gathered for his special day.We are so proud of you Zachary and the good choices you have made and are making each and every day!

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Hey! You're back! I'm so glad to see pictures of your big weekend.

Noni said...

Zachary,
Congratulations on your special day. I hope it is one you will remember and treasure always. I wish we could have been with you to enjoy your special day.

Much love--Aunt Noni

Lars said...

What a sweet post from you to your son. Great photos. Happy milestone!