Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ethan's 1st tooth

Not to be outdone by his older brother with all the tooth attention, Ethan decided to have his first tooth pop through today. We were very surprised as none of our children have ever teethed this early (4 months). He has been a slobber-monkey, but so was Zachary at this age, so we didn't suspect anything. I looked in the older kids' journals and found that Shaylin got her first tooth at 11 1/2 months, Zachary was 9 months, & Hailey was 7 1/2 months. Shaylin, Hailey, & Ethan's first tooth was the bottom right tooth. Zachary's was the bottom left tooth.

2 comments:

runningfan said...

I think Lexi is teething, too! Crazy kids...

Jaimey said...

Grayson got his first tooth 4 days before he turned 4 months, and 4 days later he bit my nipple so hard I screamed in public. :( good luck. Those cute little chompers are SHARP!