Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zach's new smile

Today the dentist put braces on Zachary's teeth. It was a little tricky because those front teeth are still so wobbly. They were very careful when threading the wire through, but it still was a lot for his teeth to go through today. They're leaving the hard plastic cast on for another week, so right now he has both braces and the cast in his mouth. This will hopefully give the teeth a little more time to firm up even more and make it less traumatic on those teeth when taking off the cast next week.

Close up!

Zach adores his baby brother.
Who can resist to kiss a sleeping baby?

3 comments:

Lainey Hopper said...

This is good news! He looks great with those braces! We wish you continued luck with those teeth.

runningfan said...

Progress! Good luck!

P.S. I woke up this morning to fog...reminded me so much of Beaverton!

yvonne enger said...

I am very happy for Zach,he looks great and happy. Such a brave boy. I am sure this was very stressful for you, amazing that as parents we survive all the things that happen with our kids( grandkids).