Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ethan is 4 months old

Hard to believe he's already 4 months old.
Sleeping so peacefully. . .
Amazing how fast he can go from asleep. . .
to awake!
He loves playing with his monkey.
This little beefcake now weighs a whopping 18 lb. 4 oz. and is 28 inches long.Check out the crossed eyes and concentrating tongue. . .love it.
Here's his new trick. . .sitting up a little by himself.
He's looking more and more like his big brother and his daddy.
10 Things I Love About You

*I love the way you nuzzle into my neck and tuck your hands and arms under your body and snuggle in really tight.*

*I love the big smiles you share so freely.*

*I love how every time I change your clothes or diaper you giggle because you think you're getting tickled.*

*I love how your face lights up the second anyone starts to talk to you.*

*I love how after your tummy is full you'll stare up at me and coo contentedly.*

*I love how when I whisper in your ear you get really quiet and hold very still and listen so intently.*

*I love the surprised look on your face every time you roll over and aren't sure what just happened.*

*I love to watch you discover your toys and 'growl' and 'yell' at them.*

*I love to watch you kick and splash in the bathtub.*

*I love every chub and roll on your body and thank my Heavenly Father every day for such a healthy baby.*

We love you Ethan!


Here are some links tracking his growth, 3 months old, 8 weeks old,
6 weeks old, 4 weeks old, and newborn.

6 comments:

runningfan said...

What an adorable beefcake! I'm so glad you're enjoying every day.

Marlaina said...

He is SO cute! Looks just like Zach. :)

Jaimey said...

He is so darn cute! I can't wait for my healthy chub monkey to get here! :)

Juliesh said...

I can't believe he's 18 pounds...he doesn't look it! I just love his smile! It's infectous.

Nurse Heidi said...

A BEEFCAKE indeed! What an adorable chunk of a baby he is :).

John and Misty said...

I can't believe it! He and Brandon weigh about the same (but Brandon is 13 months and doesn't even make the "chart"). What a cutie! I love the green shoes!