Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Made in Heaven

We made it home from the hospital and are enjoying every minute with this little guy. He seems to be changing daily. He's a very content and happy baby.
We're enjoying having Grandma Flake here as well. It is so nice to be getting extra sleep and turning over extra mommy duties to her. Thanks Mom!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

KRISTA!!! Ethan is sooooooooo ADORABLE--it makes me all the more excited to be squeezing our new little girl soon too! How fun to have these two cousins so close in age.

Love you--your seeester!
Lorene :-)

runningfan said...

Can you believe he's really home and in your arms??? So happy for you.

Lyon Pride said...

He's so cute!! Congratulations!

Evelyn said...

Thank you for sharing this little guy with you ward family!! He is beautiful...oops, I mean ruggedly handsome.!

The Hadley Family said...

What a handsome boy!! Thanks for sharing. I have been checking your blog multiple times a day hoping for more pictures. ;)

Jen said...

Congratulations Krista!! He's definitely a Carroll! And a BIG one! Angela still beat him though! Glad it was a fast delivery...

The McClellan Clan said...

HOW CUTE!!! I'm so happy for you and I'm so glad you are doing good.

Michelle Flake said...

Wow, he is a month old already. I only say that because i can relate. He is so cute and definitely a Carroll. Hope you are feeling well.
Michelle